In accordance with Section 132 of the Local Government Act, 1999, a member of the public is entitled:
(i) to inspect the following documents at the Principal Council Office during ordinary hours without charge; and,
(ii) to purchase the following documents at the Council Office during ordinary hours for a fee fixed by the Council or may be downloaded from the web free of charge.
- Council Agenda and Minutes
- Agenda – Posted
- Agenda – Collected from Council office
- Minutes – Posted
- Minutes – Collected from Council office
- Monthly Building Approval List (per annum)
- Hundred Maps
- Copy of Council’s Policy Manual
- Annual Report
- Annual Business Plan
- Annual Financial Statements
- Budget/Budget Reviews
- Long Term Financial Plan
- Strategic Management Plan
- Members Register of Interests
- Members Register of Allowances and Benefits
- Officers Register of Remuneration
- Register of Community Land
- Register of Public Roads
- Register of By Laws
- Members Code of Conduct
- Code of Practice for Access to Meetings and Documents
- Employees Code of Conduct
- Contracts and Tenders Policies and Procedures
- Community Engagement Policy
- Campaign Donation Returns prepared by Candidates
- Freedom of Information Statement
- Internal Review Procedure
- Assessment Book (extracts)
- Development Plan
- Fees and Charges Register
- Order Making Policy
For other documents see the forms, plans and publications section.
Most documents identified in the above schedule are also available for viewing or downloading free from this website.
Other information requests
Council is committed to open and transparent decision making and will, whenever possible, make all publicly available information available upon request. Prior to making a formal Freedom of Information request please contact the Council’s FOI Officer to discuss your request for information.
Requests for other information not listed above, will be considered in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 1991. Refer to the Freedom of Information section for further information.