The Yorke Peninsula Council is committed to engaging and supporting our community and improving the quality of life on the Peninsula. We believe in providing a high quality, professional and responsive service to our community.
What you can expect from us:
- Be open and honest in all dealings with you
- Provide consistent and accurate information in response to your enquiry
- To listen carefully to identify needs with efficiency
- Your enquiry will be dealt with courtesy and respect
- We will support our community’s diversity
For more information, please read our Customer Service Charter.
Council’s Customer Service Staff are the first point of contact for the community. They are ready to provide a wide variety of information and are knowledgeable in all parts of Council business. Whilst most enquiries can be dealt with and resolved quickly, there are times when detailed investigation is required. This may take some time and we will endeavour to keep you informed of progress along the way.
Council recognises there are always opportunities to improve and welcomes compliments, comments, suggestions and complaints. Use the links below to access our different methods for requesting services or providing feedback:
- Customer service request
- My Local Services app
- Change of address
- Complaints, compliments, feedback or suggestions
- Online services
- Online payments
- Contact us