Are you a local supplier, business or tradie looking to provide goods or services to Council?
Yorke Peninsula Council is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from all local suppliers to join various supplier panels (listed below) being established to provide goods or services to Council.
Supplier panels will be set up for the provision of goods or services relating to:
• Building products and materials
• Building trades, repairs and maintenance
• Chemicals, biochemicals and gas
• Electrical services
• Hardware and hand tools
• Human resource services and recruitment
• IT and telecommunications
• Minor civil works and construction
• Open spaces, parks, gardens and recreation
• Plant, equipment and machinery hire
• Plumbing and drainage services
• Printing and distribution services
• Road signs and associated products
• Transport, freight and logistics
• Vehicle, plant, machinery servicing and repairs
• Waste collection, management and recycling
• Water and sewerage services
Please note that this is a two (2) stage process with this EOI being Stage 1. Once Stage 1 is complete, suppliers will be invited to register against individual supplier panels via Council’s third party procurement platform ‘VendorPanel’. Stage 2 will involve pre-qualification (i.e. the supply of various documents such as insurances, policies, licences, schedule of rates, etc). Full details will be provided via email once Stage 1 has concluded.
Even if you currently supply goods and services to Council, you will need to register your interest through this EOI process. Failure to do so may exclude you from providing future goods and services to Council.
EOI closes at 5pm on Friday, 29th January, 2021 and must be submitted via the ‘Supplier EOI Application’ online form found in the link below.
For enquiries please contact Council’s Manager Financial Services, Mr Sid Jain on 8832 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Cameron CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER