Have your say on the Southern Yorke Peninsula Water Tower/Tank Murals.
Yorke Peninsula Council, in partnership with Yorke Peninsula Tourism and the Coobowie, Edithburgh, Stansbury and Yorketown Progress Associations, are thrilled to announce funding success through the Regional Tourism Bushfire Recovery Grant. This funding supports the SYP Water Tower/Tank Mural Trail project which will see the SA Water owned water towers in Edithburgh, Stansbury and Yorketown and the water tank in Coobowie painted.
The community is invited to share their views and ideas towards the proposed water tower/tank murals. RSVP is essential, please call 8832 0000 or email email@example.com
Before you attend a meeting, or provide written feedback, please take a moment to think about your town and consider these questions:
- What does your community mean to you?
- What are the most prominent parts of your communities history?
- What are the most significant parts of current and future life in your community?
- If you could suggest three images/themes you would like to see appear on the mural, what would it be?
Friday 4th September, 3pm
Tuesday 8th September, 3pm
Wednesday 9th September, 3pm
Friday 11th September, 3pm
If you cannot attend and would like to submit feedback please:
- Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver to your closest Council Office, or
- Post to PO Box 57, Maitland SA 5573
For more information, please contact Taylor at Council on 8832 0000.
Community consultation closes Friday 11th September, 2020