For the latest state-wide COVID-19 information and restrictions set by the SA Government, please visit South Australian Government COVID-19 website.
As of 12:01pm on Wednesday 28 July, the recent stay at home orders in SA will be rescinded. Please visit the South Australian Government COVID-19 website for a full list of new directives.
In relation to affected services and restrictions within the Yorke Peninsula Council area, please see below:
- 1 per 4 sqm density requirements will be in place;
- Masks to be worn by staff and the public within customer facing Yorke Peninsula Council facilities;
- Council Offices located at Maitland, Minlaton and Yorketown will reopen to the public as of Wednesday 28 July;
- Depot and Community Libraries will reopen to the public as of Monday 2 August;
- Transfer Stations, YP Leisure Options, Bush Camping sites and Caravan Parks will return to business as normal from Wednesday 28 July;
The health and safety of our staff, customers and broader community continues to be our highest priority and Council will take measures as new advice from the Australian Government is received.
Please call Council on 8832 0000 or email email@example.com with any further questions.
This will be updated as more information becomes available.