Yorke Peninsula Council is seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) from community members to join the Yorke Peninsula Council Art & Culture Working Group.
We are looking for people who represent and reflect our community and First Nation community, connection to the arts and passion to see the growth of arts and culture in the Yorke Peninsula Council.
An EOI expressing the following:
- Why you are interested in being part of the YPC Arts & Culture Working Group.
- Knowledge and experience across artforms.
- Knowledge and connection to our local community.
- Knowledge and connection to our Narungga First Nation community.
The Yorke Peninsula Council Arts & Culture Working Group will be led by the Arts & Cultural Facilitator Sonya Rankine.
The objectives of the YPC Arts & Culture Working Group are:
- Support the work of the Arts & Cultural Facilitator.
- Support the organising and delivery of the Yorke Peninsula Art Exhibition to be held during the 2023-24 financial year (date to be announced).
- Provide consultation and guidance on variety of arts and cultural projects.
- Identify areas of need and growth in the arts and culture sector on the Yorke Peninsula.
- Identify and apply for grant opportunities.
- Inclusion of Narungga First Nation representation.
- Provide consultation and guidance on the development of the Yorke Peninsula Council Arts Activation Strategy
- 6 community representatives
- 1 Narungga First Nation community representative
- 2 Council elected members
EOI closes on 21 October 2022.
Please email your EOI to firstname.lastname@example.org.