If you have a life-threatening or urgent situation dial Triple Zero (000) and ask for Police.
For non-urgent police attendance phone 131 444.
To provide information about a crime phone Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
The purpose of SA Police (SAPOL) is to:
- uphold the law
- preserve the peace
- prevent crime
- assist the public in emergency situations
- coordinate and manage responses to emergencies
- regulate road use and prevent road accidents.
SAPOL is the coordinating agency for all emergencies in South Australia.
SAPOL is the control agency for the state’s emergency services response for:
- aircraft accidents
- bomb threats
- marine transport accidents
- rail accidents
- riverbank collapse
- road and transport accidents
- search and rescue (land and sea) (supported by the State Emergency Service)
- siege or hostage incidents
- terrorist incidents.
More information about SAPOL is provided on their website.
|Contact||000 - EMERGENCIES or 131 444 - POLICE ASSISTANCE|
|Phone||08 8852 1100|
|Fax||08 8852 1754|
|Address||22 Minlaton Road|
Yorketown, SA 5576