There are three Waste Transfer Stations (formerly landfill sites) which operate on a user pays basis. The sites are Warooka, CYP (Arthurton) and Ramsay (Port Vincent).
Material that is deposited at the transfer stations will be sorted and transported from the Peninsula.
To view more information about the transfer stations (or resource recovery centres) including fees for dumping, view the following document:
Fees and Charges (please refer to page 30)
- All sites are managed and operated by Cleanaway – Telephone 0459 809 500
- Special loads: POA – Contact Cleanaway on telephone 0459 809 500.
- Prices include EPA Levy (if applicable) and GST.
- Green Waste: Tree or lawn clippings and clean timbers. Treated timber not permitted.
- Domestic and General: General household and mixed wastes.
- Inert Construction and Demolition: Loads containing soil, concrete or other inert materials.
- Asbestos: Delivered as per regulations (Ramsay site only). Material must be man-handleable and is the driver’s responsibility to unload.
- No prescribed waste.
- E-Waste: Domestic quantities only. Maximum of two televisions per load per customer.
- EFTPOS preferred.
PLEASE COVER YOUR LOAD
Please note: The costs associated with disposal at the transfer stations may be more than the landfill site fees.
Locations and hours of operation
CYP (near Arthurton) - 474 Ardrossan Road, Arthurton
|Tuesday||01:00 pm||04:00 pm|
|Thursday||07:30 am||11:00 am|
|Saturday||08:30 am||10:00 am|
|Sunday||02:00 pm||04:00 pm|
Ramsay (Port Vincent) - 921 Dump Road, Ramsay
|Tuesday||07:30 am||12:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm||04:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am||01:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am||01:00 pm|
Warooka - 1282 Tuckokcowie Road, Warooka
|Wednesday||12:00 pm||04:00 pm|
|Saturday||02:00 pm||04:00 pm|
|Sunday||08:30 am||10:00 am|