The next round of Country Arts SA Project Grants will open 5 February 2024
Project grants fund high-quality projects benefitting regional or remote artists, arts workers, audiences and communities. Focus of the project can include any area of creative practice, multiple artforms or cross-disciplinary practice.
- Project Grant funds may be spent on:
- Artist Fees
- Travel costs (including international)
- Venue Hire
- Equipment Hire
- Project administration costs
- Disability access costs
Please check with a Country Arts SA Grants officer for eligibility of other expenditure not listed here.
Project Grant money cannot be spent on:
- Touring projects from major cities such as tours of performances and exhibitions
- Curriculum based activities including for primary, secondary or tertiary courses
- Competitions, prizes or awards
- Ongoing activities of collecting institutions
- A project principally benefitting a major city or metropolitan location
- A funded activity that will commence before funding is approved
Upcoming Information Sessions
If you’re looking to apply for a grant join an upcoming information sessions to better prepare you for the application process.
Eligibility, project details and brief intro to Smarty Grants | Tuesday 6 Feb: 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Addressing the selection criteria | Thursday 8 Feb: 10:30am – 11:30am
Budgets | Monday 19 Feb: 10:30am – 11:30am
Support material & Acquittals | Thursday 22 Feb: 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Find out more here: https://www.countryarts.org.au/for-artists/grants/
You can also book a one-on-one online session to discuss your specific project in detail.
You can book your one-on-one session using the following links:
Thursday 8th Feb: Book time with Kayla Perry: Project Grant One-On-One Meeting – Block 1
Monday 26th Feb – Thursday 29th Feb: Book time with Kayla Perry: Project Grant One-On-One Meeting – Block 4
Monday 4th March – Tuesday 5th March: Book time with Kayla Perry: Project Grant One-On-One Meeting – Block 5
Tuesday 12th March: Book time with Kayla Perry: Project Grant One-On-One Meeting – Block 6
For more information and to apply visit https://www.countryarts.org.au/available-grants/project-grants-round-two/