Applications are now open to local ‘not for profit’ community groups and organisations for funding assistance pursuant to Council’s Community Grant Scheme. The Yorke Peninsula Council, through its Community Grant Scheme provides the opportunity for organisations to participate in, and contribute to, the community by developing projects, programs and activities in relation to recreation, culture, environmental, community, social development and welfare. An amount of $100,000 has been allocated for 2020/2021 with the maximum grant available for any individual project limited to $5,000. Completed online applications must be lodged by 5.00pm, 9 August 2020.
Enquiries, should be directed to Rachel Rains on 8832 0000 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you complete your application, please ensure that you have the following items available
- Certificate of currency for your insurance (Or that of the sponsoring incorporated body)
- Certificate of Registration, Incorporation or equivalent documentation (Or that of the sponsoring incorporated body)
- Recent End of Financial Year Statements (preferably audited)
- The project budget including detailed income and expenditure
- Project quotes
- If you are using private third party land for the project you will need to provide evidence that permission has been obtained
- Development approval (if required) if you are uncertain about this, please contact Council’s development staff
- Evidence of community support
- Any other documents that will support your application.
Failure to include these documents will render your application invalid. Missing or unclear information may result in your application being ineligible for funding.
If the land is Council or Crown land, the assessment and consent will be assessed as part of this application.
To proceed with the application please click here
- Community Grants Scheme Policy
- Community Grants Scheme 2020-2021 – Application Guidelines
- Online Application: Community Grant Application Form