The Councils of Barunga West, Copper Coast and Yorke Peninsula are collaborating on the creation of a regional Disability Access and Inclusion Plan.
The purpose of the Disability Access and Inclusion Plan is to ensure people with disability are included in our community, have access to all information, services and facilities provided by Council. This includes:
- Access to services and events
- Physical access to building and facilities
- Provision of information in accessible formats
- Provision of quality services
- Opportunity to provide feedback
- Opportunity to participate in public consultation
- Awareness on disability and access
The Councils are committed to ensuring accessible and inclusive communities for everyone. As members of our regional community we are seeking your feedback to assist in the development of The Plan. Community surveys are available online at https://bit.ly/2ZcQGic and hard copies are available for collection or completion at all Council customer service counters.
Responses to the survey should be provided by 24 July 2020