The Coastal Management Strategy is to provide community-supported directions and actions for coastal open space (either owned by or under the care, control and management of Council), providing guidance on the most appropriate ways to enhance opportunities for coastal access and recreation, in balance with landscape and biodiversity protection.
Read the strategy
A copy of the Strategy is available here:
– Draft Coastal Management Strategy Introduction
– Draft Coastal Management Strategy Port Clinton – Price – Tiddy Widdy Beach
– Draft Coastal Management Strategy Ardrossan – Parara – James Well
– Draft Coastal Management Strategy Pine Point – Black Point – Port Julia
– Draft Coastal Management Strategy Sheoak Flat – Devil Gully and Freshwater Well – Port Vincent
– Draft Coastal Management Strategy Stansbury – Wool Bay
Have your say
A public information session will be held on Monday 29th November, 2021 at the Ardrossan Town Hall (Main Hall), commencing at 5.30pm. All are welcome, however RSVPs are required, to allow adherence to COVID safety requirements. If no RSVPs are received, the meeting will not go ahead. RSVPs can be provided by telephoning 8832 0000 or emailing email@example.com by close of business on Friday 26th November, 2021.
Council welcomes comments about this new Strategy. Interested persons are invited to make written submissions to:
Coastal Management Strategy Consultation
Yorke Peninsula Council
PO Box 57
MAITLAND SA 5573
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions close 5.00pm Thursday 2nd December, 2021.